When you use the Service, you will be informed about how all laws will help you with your privacy rights.
Interpretation and Definitions
The first initial letter of the word you see is capitalized. That principle means N defined in some general terms.
This is not a condition that appears in singular or plural verbs
- Account means a unique general account created by you to access parts of our Services.
- Company (referred to in this Agreement as “Company”, “We”, “Us”) means Home E Planner.
- Cookies are very small files that are placed on your computer or mobile device. It can also be placed by the website on any other device.
- It has many uses in which the details of your valuable browsing history on websites are crucial.
- The country including New York, USA
- Device means any device that accesses the Service. Such as a cellphone, computer, or digital tablet.
- Personal data means any information that is permanently associated with an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the website.
- Service Provider. This means any natural or legal person who performs data processing on behalf of the Company. For the convenience of any service provided by the company as per the terms and conditions. refers to third-party companies or individuals engaged by the Company to assist the Company in analyzing the Services.
- Usage Data is considered automatically collected data. Uses its services or builds from service infrastructure.
- Website accessible from Home E Planner means Home E Planner
the person accessing or using the Service or the other legal entity or company on whose behalf such person is accessing the Service;
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
For those who wish to use our Services, we may ask you for certain personally identifiable information. which we will use to contact you or may be used to identify you. It may also include personally identifiable information alone. But it will not be limited.
First name and last name
Use the data
Data will be automatically collected at the time you access the Services.
Usage data will include your device’s Internet Protocol address version (eg IP address). Information may include conditions such as browser version, browser type, pages you visit our Services, date, the time you visit, time spent on those pages, and unique device. Identifiers and any other site diagnostic data.
When a searcher accesses the Service through a mobile device or through any other means, we may automatically receive certain information about you. but not limited to, the type of device you use, your device’s unique ID, your device’s IP address, your mobile operating system, etc.
The type of internet browser you use will also store unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that comes from your browser when you access the Service
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We track the activity on our Services using cookies or tracking technologies. It stores our specific information. Technologies are tags, beacons
Tracking technologies are beacons and tags. Scripts with these collect and track information to improve and analyze our services. Subject to use these technologies
Cookies or browser cookies: A cookie is just a small file stored on the device. Anyone can set his browser to reject all cookies. This indicates which cookie is being sent.
However, those who do not accept cookies will be unable to use certain features. In many cases, you can’t
Flash cookies: This describes some features of the Service. such as local storage objects or Flash cookies. These are used to collect and store important information about your preferences or your activity on the Service.
Flash cookies are not always used as browser cookies and are not managed by the same browser settings If you want to delete Flash cookies below, please read and learn how to disable or delete local shared objects.
Web beacon: A small electronic file known as a web beacon is used in our emails to define certain sections of the Service. Which allows the company to remain awake. For example, a means to count all the pages that users visit.
This requires an email and other related website statistics. For example, records the popularity of a particular category. This results in system and server integrity checks alone.
Cookies can be of two types here i.e. “persistent” or “session” cookies. If you are offline, you will receive persistent cookies on your personal computer or mobile device. Again, when you close your web browser, session cookies must be deleted.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below
Necessary/Essential Cookie Type: It is managed by a session cookie: Our purpose: These cookies can provide the services available through this website to everyone. It is also essential for you to be able to use some of its features. They can authenticate users. Acts as a spoofing tool for user accounts. Without these cookies, all other services requested cannot be provided. We only provide browser services using these cookies.
Type of Functionality Cookie: Managed by Persistent Cookies Also: Our Purpose: These cookies are used by our website. As a result, it helps you remember the choices you make while using it. Like remembering your login details preferences. Another purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience. The use will prevent you from re-entering your preferences each time you enter the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
Monitor usage of our Services to provide and maintain the Services
- For managing your account: managing to register yourself as a user of the Service. The personal data you provide may enable you to access the necessary functionality of the Service. It will also be available to you as a registered user.
- Reason for entering into a contract: the consent, development, and initiation of a purchase contract for the goods, items, or services you purchase or any other contract contemplated.
- Contact you: by telephone call, email, SMS, or other equivalent electronic communication. To communicate with you, such as push notifications on a mobile application regarding updates. Receive informational communications regarding functionality, products, services, security updates, or contracts, including when it is reasonable to implement them.
- Provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other products, services, or events. which we offer. Maybe you’ve already bought or searched to buy.
- To manage your requests: To attend to and manage all requests you send to us.
- Business transfer reasons: We may use the information to evaluate or manage a division, merger, reorganization, restructuring, liquidation, or other sale or transfer of all of our assets. These are assets transferred as part of an ongoing bankruptcy, going concern, liquidation, or similar process and where personal data we hold about users of our services are transferred.
- Other Purposes: We can help to use your information for other purposes. Such as identifying usage trends, analyzing data, determining effectiveness, our promotional campaigns, and our services, products, services, and marketing. These services may evaluate and improve your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
With Service Providers: All of which we are aware of in order to communicate with you to analyze and monitor service usage. You may also share your personal information with service providers.
- For Business Transfers: Any merger and sale of company assets necessary to share or transfer personal information. Or it is required in case of financing and acquisition of a part of our business to another company or during negotiations.
- With business partners: We may ask you to offer services or promotions and certain bets. For business needs with our business partners. Your information may be lost.
- With all other users: If you share personal information, such information may be viewed by all users. or otherwise, interact with other users in public areas The same rules apply. They can be distributed publicly.
- For Your Consent: Your personal information may be disclosed for other purposes when we require your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The company needs internal analysis. So I will also retain the usage data for that purpose. Usage data is typically retained for a period of time. and use to enhance security or improve the functionality of our Services. Or we can store this data for a longer period if we want.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information and personal data are processed at the company’s operating offices. Where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that Information is located outside your country, province, state, or other governmental jurisdiction. These computers are also maintained. Consequently where data protection laws are from your jurisdiction. It can also be different
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
In certain circumstances, you are 100% mandated to follow the law. They operate in response to legitimate requests by public authorities (such as courts). Doing so will require the Company to disclose Personal Data to you if reasonably necessary.
Other legal requirements
The company may ask for your personal data as necessary. Because then the company can publish. In their belief that such action is necessary:
- Always comply with legal obligations.
- Protect all property as the right of the company.
- Avoid potential wrongdoing in connection with the Service and prevent or investigate wrongdoing.
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service.
- Be free from legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of all personal data is important, especially yours. But remember that accidents can happen anytime over the internet. Because no transmission method or electronic storage method is 100% secure. However, we will take the necessary measures to protect all your personal data. We also try to use commercially acceptable means. Above all we cannot guarantee 100% security.
Our Services are not directed to anyone under the age of 12. We never knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 12. If you are a good parent, check whether your child has provided us with personal data. If so please contact me. We verify all parental consent if informed and do not collect personal data from anyone under the age of 12.
We have not taken steps to remove this information from our servers
First of all, we will need your parental consent followed by a legal basis for data processing. Note that the legal basis is after the consent of the guardian first.
Links to Other Websites
Without Control, shall have no responsibility for the content or privacy policies and practices of any third-party sites, or services.
You can contact this email:
By Email: [email protected]